This PeopleSoft eProcurement Rel 9.2 training teaches you about eProcurement processes. It also describes miscellaneous charges that can be combined with items on a purchase order, supplier setup and maintenance information, items and supplier price adjustments.
- Set up business units, users, and role actions.
- Add and approve suppliers.
- Manage requisition and purchase order changes.
- Create item categories and catalogs.
- Manage workflow approvals.
- Create, approve and source requisitions.
Benefits to You
You'll learn to use the major features of PeopleSoft eProcurement, which you can apply and build on when you return to your own business environment. Become familiar with the entire process of creating a requisition and dispatching a purchase order. Activities throughout the course provide stepwise examples that simulate scenarios in businesses like yours.
Participate in Hands-On Exercises
Course activities provide hands-on practice for key PeopleSoft eProcurement processes. Activities are also provided for supplier receipts and returns, miscellaneous charges and supplier price adjustments. This course provides information about Direct Connect suppliers, express forms and procurement cards.
- Establish requesters and buyers
- Setup user and role actions
- Create suppliers
- Setup change templates
- Manage requisition and purchase order changes
- Define approval workflow information
- Create receipts and returns
- Setup miscellaneous charges
- Maintain price adjustments
- Setup eProcurement business units and suppliers
- Source requisitions
- Create requisitions and purchase orders
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Understand basic navigation and PeopleSoft concepts