This Oracle Applications Cloud: Functional Setup Manager for Implementers training will teach you how to browse and configure offerings. Through a combination of interactive instruction, case studies and hands-on activities, expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to manage implementation projects, perform setup tasks and manage setup configurations and data.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.10. It's appropriate for both Oracle Cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Create implementation projects from offerings and functional areas.
- Assign setup tasks to users and manage task and project completion.
- Import and export configuration packages of setup data.
- Maintain existing data configurations.
- Understand the FSM infrastructure.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll learn how to manage your implementation with a single tool for all implementation tasks. You will learn implementation project management skills and use data import and export to quickly transfer configurations between environments. As a result, your implementation project will be completed efficiently and effectively using FSM project management tools and best practices.
- Configure Offerings
- Manage Implementation Projects
- Perform Setup Tasks
- Manage Configuration Packages
- Import and Export Setup Data
- Browse Offerings
Who Can Benefit
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- Project Manager
- Technical Consultant