This course will teach you about the PeopleSoft Application Portal. It's an ideal solution for customers wishing to deploy an unlimited number of communities across the enterprise that focus on PeopleSoft application business processes.
- Work with Application Portal Features.
- Understand and use Context Manager.
- Work with Collaborative Workspaces.
- Navigate and use the Content Management System.
- Work with Categorized Content.
- Use News Publications.
PeopleSoft Application Portal 9.1 Features
PeopleSoft Application Portal 9.1 contains a rich set of Web 2.0 features. These include collaborative workspaces and related content services that can be keyed to PeopleSoft application transactions. This feature allows for contextually relevant collaboration.
- Work with Portal Features
- Use Context Manager
- Work with Collaborative Workspaces
- Use the Content Management System
- Work with Categorized Content
- Use News Publications
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- End Users
- Portal Developer
- Knowledge on PeopleTools Architecture
- Knowledge on Integration Broker