This PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface Rel 8.54 training introduces you to the new PeopleSoft development paradigm for the Fluid User Interface. Expert Oracle University instructors deep dive into conceptual information and cover the tasks and techniques used to develop fluid applications.
- Create fluid pages and components and make them available to end users.
- Understand the PeopleSoft Fluid technology.
- Use PeopleSoft Fluid technology.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you will return to your site ready to manage, deploy and customize delivered fluid applications. You will also develop the knowledge and skills to create your own.
- Describe characteristics of a fluid application
- Identify and use the elements of fluid applications
- Design, create, and deploy fluid pages
- Manage fluid homepages
- Control layout and look and feel of a fluid application page using CSS 3.0
- Identify and use PeopleCode constructs designed for fluid applications
- Configure fluid system administration options
- Apply the principals and guidelines of fluid application development methodology
- Demonstrate competency in the tasks comprising fluid application development
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Portal Developer