PeopleTools I introduces the PeopleSoft application development methodology. This 5-day course gives you a general overview of PeopleSoft system architecture, as well as the tool set used to develop new or customize existing PeopleSoft applications.
- Develop new PeopleSoft Enterprise applications.
- Create and deploy a PeopleSoft Internet application.
- Customize existing PeopleSoft Enterprise applications.
- Create and modify PeopleSoft definitions.
Benefits To You:
Understand the PeopleSoft system architecture, application development methodology, and tool set so that you can efficiently build and customize PeopleSoft applications to better meet your organization’s business requirements. Quickly create functionality in PeopleSoft applications to take advantage of the unique capabilities of these applications.
PeopleSoft Application Designer
Enrolling in this course will also give you hands-on experience with the PeopleSoft Application Designer. Learn to create and modify PeopleSoft definitions like fields, records, pages and components. By the end of this course. you'll be able to use PeopleSoft Application Designer to create and deploy a PeopleSoft Internet application.
- Describe PeopleSoft application design and the technology behind this process
- Navigate PeopleSoft applications
- Describe the elements of PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture
- Describe PeopleSoft data organization and validation
- Implement the eight steps of application development
- Describe additional application development considerations
- Organize definitions into projects
- Demonstrate competence in PeopleSoft application development methodology
- Search and audit application data
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Forms Developer
- Support Engineer
- System Analysts
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- General knowledge of Windows environment
- General knowledge of relational database systems