This course explores the PeopleSoft Integration tools used to integrate with other PeopleSoft databases. These tools include Integration Broker, service operations, and component interfaces
- Configure Integration Broker.
- Send and Receive service operations.
- Use service utilities to test your service operations and handlers.
- Create integrations requiring transformationa and translations.
- Integrate data using component interfaces.
Benefits to You
Ensure smooth and efficient integrations of your PeopleSoft applications with other PeopleSoft databases. Produce real-time synchronous and asynchronous integrations, as well as implementing component interfaces.
You'll also learn to create and code service operations, including transformation programs using Oracle XSL Mapper. You will use the Service Operations Monitor to monitor the service operations and performance.
This course also covers service utilities for integrations. These include Handler Tester Utility and Service Operation Tester Utility.
You’ll learn to create and implement component interfaces for integrations.
- Understand PeopleSoft Integration Broker architecture
- Configure integration network
- Administer the integration network
- Create service operations
- Monitor network activity
- Apply transformations
- Create and use component interfaces
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Familiarity with PeopleCode
- Any version of PeopleTools I.
- Working knowledge of the PeopleTools development environment.