PeopleSoft Integration Tools II expands on the skills acquired in PeopleSoft Integration Tools I. In this 4-day course, you’ll learn how to integrate with third-party systems by providing and consuming web services. You will also learn how to create and implement REST web services.
- Provide and consume web services.
- Use additional testing utilities, including Send Master and SoapUI.
- Create and use documents for integrations.
- Provide and consume REST web services with third-party systems.
Ensure smooth and efficient integrations of your PeopleSoft applications with other PeopleSoft databases and third-party systems to help your organization quickly adapt to competitive and customer challenges.
You'll learn to publish services with PeopleSoft as the service provider and consume services available from third-party systems.
Documents and Restful Web ServicesEnrolling in this course will give you hands-on experience creating documents, document templates, and REST web services.
- Provide and consume web services with third-party systems
- Test service operations and web services
- Create and use documents for integrations
- Create and use REST web services
- Configure PeopleSoft Integration Broker
Who Can Benefit
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Working knowledge of Integration Broker
- Working knowledge of PeopleCode
- Working knowledge of the Application Designer