PeopleSoft Integration Tools II expands on the skills acquired in PeopleSoft Integration Tools I. In this 4-day course, you will learn how to integrate with third-party systems by providing and consuming web services. You will also learn how to create and implement REST web services.
- Provide and consume web services.
- Use additional testing utilities, including Send Master and SoapUI.
- Create and use documents for integrations.
- Provide and consume REST web services with third-party systems.
Ensure smooth and efficient integrations of your PeopleSoft applications with other PeopleSoft databases and third-party systems to help your organization quickly adapt to competitive and customer challenges.
You will learn to publish services with PeopleSoft as the service provider and consume services available from third-party systems.
Documents and Restful Web Services
Enrolling in this course will give you hands-on experience creating documents, document templates, and REST web services.
- Provide and consume web services with third-party systems
- Test service operations and web services
- Create and use documents for integrations
- Create and use REST web services
- Configure PeopleSoft Integration Broker
Who Can Benefit
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Working knowledge of Integration Broker
- Working knowledge of PeopleCode
- Working knowledge of the Application Designer