This course explores the PeopleSoft Integration tools used to integrate with other PeopleSoft databases and third-party systems. These tools include Integration Broker and component interfaces.
- Configure PeopleSoft Integration Broker.
- Send and Receive Service Operations.
- Integrate data using component interfaces.
- Provide and consume web services with third-party systems.
- Test connector and message processing using Send Master.
- Create and test component interfaces, as well as service enabling component interfaces (then provide them as a web service).
Ensure smooth and efficient integrations of your PeopleSoft applications with other PeopleSoft databases and third-party systems to help your organization can quickly adapt to competitive and customer challenges. Produce real-time synchronous and asynchronous integrations, and leverage adapters to several key technology interfaces, such as web services, ftp, and email.
You'll also learn to create and code service operations, including transformation programs using Oracle XSL Mapper. You will use the Service Operations Monitor to monitor the service operations and performance.
Test Utilities for Integration
This course also covers testing utilities for integrations. These include Send Master, Handler Tester Utility, Service Operation Tester Utility and soapUI.
- Describe the PeopleSoft integration technologies
- Configure PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Send and receive service operations using PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Create integrations requiring transformations, translations, and filtering
- Integrate data with PeopleSoft and third-party systems using component interfaces
- Provide and consume web services with third-party systems
- Test service operations and create IB Generic feeds
Who Can Benefit
- Database Designers
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Working knowledge of the Application Designer
- Working knowledge of PeopleCode