PeopleTools portal technologies and PeopleSoft Interaction Hub together provide a rich framework of features and tools.
- Use the PeopleTools portal technologies you need to design and implement a contemporary PeopleSoft user experience.
- Set up and manage PeopleSoft portals and PeopleTools portal features such as pagelets, navigation collections, homepages, dashboards, WorkCenters, and related content.
- Manage the features of PeopleSoft Interaction Hub that allow you to unify your PeopleSoft applications, features such as unified navigation, global search, and branding.
- Manage the collaboration features of PeopleSoft Interaction Hub such as collaborative workspaces, discussion forums, calendars, action items, and others.
- Set up sites and administer the content management system.
- Manage additional features including WSRP content, interwindow communication (IWC), and activity guides.
Benefits to You
Discover how PeopleSoft Interaction Hub builds on this PeopleTools portal foundation to serve as the primary means for unifying your PeopleSoft applications into a single cluster, providing a rich web-site-based user experience.
- Create and manage PeopleTools features that determine the organization and layout of content access points including homepages, dashboards, and WorkCenters.
- Configure additional PeopleTools features that organize, highlight relationships between content including related content.
- Configure unified navigation to federate multiple PeopleSoft application systems into a single cluster.
- Administer branding.
- Create and manage collaborative workspaces.
- Administer search, including importing remote search groups.
- Use the site manager to create and administer sites.
- Create and manage PeopleTools features that organize and aggregate content including pagelets, navigation pages, and navigation collections.
- Use the content management system to create managed content, crawled content, and news publications.
- Create and administer the following standalone collaboration features: action item lists, blogs, calendars, and discussion forums.
- Administer PeopleTools portal definitions, which include templates, style sheets, and navigation settings along with the portal registry of available content.
- Produce and consume WSRP-compliant portlets
- Configure interwindow communication
- Transform pagelet appearance with XSL templates
- Implement activity guides
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Portal Developer
- Security Administrators
- Web Administrator
- Any version of PeopleTools I.
- Working knowledge of the PeopleTools development environment.