This PeopleSoft Lifecycle Management Rel 8.53 training will teach you to manage customizations, apply application updates and upgrade a PeopleSoft application. You'll use the necessary tools to accomplish these tasks, including Application Designer's upgrade features, Data Mover, Data Migration Workbench and Change Assistant.
- Perform an upgrade.
- Manage customizations.
- Customize the PeopleSoft system and migrate the customizations to other databases.
- Create Change Packages.
- Compare and analyze definitions between databases.
Benefits to You
Leverage the full set of PeopleSoft lifecycle support applications and utilities to help reduce the cost of ownership of your PeopleSoft applications by simplifying the processes of upgrading and maintaining your PeopleSoft databases.
Application Designer Upgrade Tools
You will also use the Application Designer upgrade tools to create projects, compare projects, analyze compare reports and copy definitions to different environments. Expert Oracle University instructors will review the application upgrade process and all of the tools used to perform upgrades. Through hands-on exercises, you'll create an upgrade job in Change Assistant and run all of the steps in the application upgrade.
- Migrate customizations between PeopleSoft databases using projects
- Compare and analyze definitions
- Use Data Mover to export and import data
- Apply application updates
- Perform an upgrade
- Describe the different data management tools
- Manage customizations
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- Project Manager
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Understanding of the data structures of PeopleSoft Applications
- Experience with Application Designer
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Architecture