This PeopleSoft PeopleTools I / II Rel 8.55 Accelerated training introduces the PeopleSoft application development methodology. Expert instructors offer a general description of PeopleSoft system architecture, along with the tool set used to develop new PeopleSoft applications, or customize existing ones. The techniques used to develop and deploy fluid user interface applications are also covered.
- Develop new and customize existing PeopleSoft applications.
- Create and deploy fluid user interface pages and components.
- Create and deploy a PeopleSoft application.
- Enhance applications and pages.
- Create and use sub records and sub pages.
- Create and modify PeopleSoft definitions.
- Create and use views.
Benefits to You
You'll walk away from this course with a deeper understanding of the PeopleSoft system architecture, application development methodology, and tool set so you can efficiently build and customize PeopleSoft classic and fluid applications. Expand your development and troubleshooting knowledge of PeopleTools so you can readily incorporate complex features; this will help further enhance the functionality of your PeopleSoft applications.
Expand on Skills Acquired in PeopleTools I
The PeopleTools II portion of the course expands on the skills acquired in PeopleTools I. In this part of the course, you'll gain advanced development experience as you create applications that incorporate the following complex features: views, multiple occurs levels, tableset sharing, subrecords, subpages, links, style sheets, and PeopleCode.
PeopleSoft Application Designer
You'll also get hands-on experience with the PeopleSoft Application Designer to create and modify PeopleSoft definitions like fields, records, pages and components. This course covers the content of the PeopleTools I and PeopleTools II Rel 8.55 courses. Please see the individual course descriptions for a comprehensive list of the topics covered.
- Create and use views as the basis for summary pages, search records, and prompt tables
- Create records and pages that maintain parent-child relationships
- Create Fluid User Interface Applications.
- Describe PeopleSoft application design and the technology behind this process
- Describe PeopleSoft data organization and validation
- Describe additional application development considerations
- Explain and implement tableset sharing
- Explain the buffer allocation process and its impact on application performance
- Implement the eight steps of application development
- Navigate PeopleSoft applications
- Write PeopleCode programs to satisfy business requirements and enhance applications
- Organize definitions into projects
- Create and use subrecords and subpages in an application
- Describe the elements of PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture
Who Can Benefit
- System Analysts
- General knowledge of Windows environment
- General knowledge of relational database system