This PeopleSoft Query Reporting Rel 8.53 training covers basic and advanced functions of PeopleSoft Query. You'll learn how to design reports that use criteria to filter data or that use predefined online calculations.
- Filter output with criteria and runtime prompts.
- Work with multiple tables and summary calculations.
- Perform PSQuery administrative tasks.
- Create expressions, drilling URLs, any-joins and outer-joins.
- Use aggregate functions, subqueries, and unions.
- Use Query Manager, Query Viewer, Query Scheduler, Query Administrator, and Connected Query.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you understand PeopleSoft Query. You will use runtime prompts, expressions, criteria rows, aggregate functions, joins, subqueries, unions and so on. Learn how to extract the precise information you need to create visual representations of the PeopleSoft database, without having to write SQL statements.
Create Reports with Runtime Prompts
You also learn to create reports with runtime prompts that build flexibility and reusability into your reports and decrease your report design time. Schedule queries to run while you are away so your reports always run on time, learn advanced techniques to view the exact data that you need, use expressions to perform configurable online calculations and combine data from unrelated tables or multiple queries to return one set of data.
Perform Query Administration Tasks
In addition, you will learn how to perform Query administrative tasks. You will also develop the skills to apply complex Query features. This will further enhance your knowledge of PeopleSoft Reporting Tools.
- Use Query Manager
- Create simple queries
- Work with Multiple Tables
- Filter outputs with criteria and runtime prompts
- Create expressions
- Use summary calculations
- Use drilling URLs in PeopleSoft Query
- Describe query reporting
- Implement Any Joins
- Use subqueries
- Work with unions
- Perform outer-joins
- Perform PSQuery administrative tasks
- Use Connected Query
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Project Manager
- Reports Developer
- Basic knowledge of PeopleSoft navigation, PeopleSoft concepts, and PeopleSoft Architecture
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, effective-date, translated values, trees, key fields, and prompt tables.