This PeopleSoft Query Reporting Tools Ed 1 training covers the following PeopleSoft query reporting tools:>
- PeopleSoft Query.
- Composite Query.
- Connected Query.
Note: This course is taught using PeopleTools 8.55.
- Filter output with criteria and runtime prompts.
- Work with multiple tables and summary calculations.
- Perform PeopleSoft Query administrative tasks.
- Create expressions, drilling URLs, standard joins and left outer joins.
- Use aggregate functions, subqueries, and unions.
- Run and download query data to popular output formats, including HTML, Microsoft Excel, XML, and CSV formats.
- Schedule queries to run at specified times.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you to understand and use PeopleSoft query reporting tools to extract the precise information you need from your PeopleSoft database to create reports and visual representations of your data, without having to write SQL statements.
- Perform PeopleSoft Query administrative tasks
- Create expressions
- Use drilling URLs
- Implement standard joins
- Work with unions
- Use subqueries
- Perform left outer joins
- Use Composite Query
- Use Connected Query
- Describe query reporting
- Create simple queries
- Filter output with criteria and runtime prompts
- Work with multiple tables
- Use summary calculations
Who Can Benefit
- End Users
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Project Manager
- Reports Developer
- Basic knowledge of PeopleSoft navigation, PeopleSoft concepts, and PeopleSoft achitecture.
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, effective-date, translated values, trees, key fields, and prompt tables.