PeopleSoft Test Framework automates functional testing, which enables testers to execute more tests with greater accuracy during a shorter time. PeopleSoft Test Framework works by replicating the actions of a single user executing functional tests against the PeopleSoft browser-based application. Users can record manual test procedures and save them within the framework. Later, for instance after an application upgrade or patch, the tests can be executed against the application to verify whether the application still behaves as expected.
In this intensive hands-on course students install and configure PeopleSoft Test Framework. Students record, develop, and troubleshoot a number of PeopleSoft Test Framework tests. Participants learn how to administer PeopleSoft Test Framework, and learn how to efficiently manage the process of maintaining tests from one release to another. Students finish the course by creating a series of tests to test a business process from end to end.
- Install and configure PeopleSoft Test Framework
- Create PeopleSoft Test Frameworktests and test cases
- Develop and optimize complex tests
- Debug tests
- Administer PeopleSoft Test Framework
- Perform test maintenance
Simplify the creation and execution of automated test scripts that are managed by and integrated into your PeopleSoft applications with PeopleSoft Test Framework. This integrated approach lets the system determine which test scripts should be run when maintenance is applied, and which test scripts are no longer operational.
- Develop complex tests.
- Debug tests.
- Optimize tests.
- Administer PeopleSoft Test Framework.
- Perform test maintenance.
- Install and configure PeopleSoft Test Framework.
- Create PeopleSoft Test Frameworktests and test cases.
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Functional Implementer
- Basic familiarity with PeopleSoft applications.
- Basic familiarity with PeopleTools.