PeopleTools II expands on the skills acquired in PeopleTools I. In this five-day course, you'll gain advanced development and troubleshooting experience as you create applications that incorporate complex features like subrecords, subpages, style sheets, WorkCenters, dashboards, links, PeopleCode and more.
- Create records and pages that maintain parent child relationships.
- Enhance application and page functionality.
- Create and use sub records and sub pages.
- Create and use views.
- Write basic PeopleCode programs.
- Troubleshoot applications.
Expand your development and troubleshooting knowledge of PeopleTools so that you can readily incorporate complex features to further enhance the functionality of your PeopleSoft applications to better meet your organization’s business needs.
Learn from Expert Oracle University Instructors
By investing the time to take this course, you'll not only become a better user of PeopleTools; you'll also get the chance to learn straight from the experts. Oracle University instructors will teach you through hands-on demonstrations and interactive discussions that will solidify your understanding of new concepts and widen your overall skill set.
- Create records and pages that maintain parent child relationships
- Explain the buffer allocation process and its impact on application performance
- Create and use sub records and sub pages in an application
- Write PeopleCode programs to satisfy business requirements and enhance applications
- Enhance application and page functionality using advanced PeopleTools features, such as images, links, and deferred processing
- Incorporate Dashboards and WorkCenters in your applications
- Troubleshoot common problems in PeopleSoft applications
- Apply PeopleSoft Design Methodology in developing applications
- Create and use views as the basis for summary pages, search records, and prompt tables
- Explain and implement table set sharing
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Forms Developer
- Support Engineer
- System Analysts
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Data Organization and Validation
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Architecture
- Experience with the Eight Steps of Application Development