This PeopleSoft Pivot Grid Rel 8.54 training reviews how to create PeopleSoft queries and introduces the functions of PeopleSoft Pivot Grid. You’ll review how to design query reports that use criteria and runtime prompts to filter data. Work with expert Oracle University instructors through a combination of interactive instruction and hands-on exercises.
- Create query reports using Query Manager.
- Use PSQuery and component as data source for pivot grid models.
- View and manipulate grids and charts.
- Create pivot grid models using Pivot Grid Wizard.
- Create pivot grid models directly from Query Manager.
- Add pivot grid models as related contents.
- Add related contents and related actions to pivot grid models.
- Create pivot grid pagelets.
- Add pivot grid pagelets to homepages and dashboards.
- Use component real-time search and Pivot Grids in fluid mode.
- Perform Pivot Grid administrative tasks.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you review PeopleSoft Query and understand PeopleSoft Pivot Grid. In the Reviewing PeopleSoft Query lesson, you will review how to extract the precise information you need to create visual representations of the PeopleSoft database, without having to write SQL statements.
Pivot Grid Lessons
The Pivot Grid lessons of this course describe PeopleSoft Pivot Grid and how to use PSQuery and components as data source to create pivot grid models. You'll learn how to view and manipulate grids and charts using Pivot Grid Viewer, create pivot grid models and add pivot grid models to PeopleSoft pages as related contents.
- Reviewing PSQuery
- Introducing to Pivot Grids
- Creating Pivot Grid Models
- Incorporating Pivot Grid Pagelets Into Your Applications
- Using Pivot Grid Pagelet
- Using Component Real-Time Search and Pivot Grids in Fluid Mode
- Viewing Pivot Grid Models in Fluid Mode
- Performing Pivot Grid Administrative Tasks
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Reporting Manager
- Project Manager
- Reports Developer
- System Analysts
- Basic knowledge of PeopleSoft navigation, PeopleSoft concepts, and PeopleSoft Architecture
- Basic knowledge of relational databases, effective-date, translated values, trees, key fields, and prompt tables.
- Basic knowledge of PeopleSoft Query