This PeopleTools Delta Rel 8.52 8.53 training explains server administration, reporting features, and portal technologies introduced in PeopleTools releases 8.51 through 8.53. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore configuration of the PeopleSoft Search Framework, Pivot Grids, common templates and rich text support for BI Publisher and Query Drilling URLs; portal technologies include Workcenters and Dashboards.
- Install, Configure and Administer the PeopleSoft Search Framework
- Create and use Pivot Grids.
- Use BI Publisher Enhancements.
- Enhance Queries using Query Drilling URLs.
- Use and configure workcenters.
- Use and configure dashboards.
- Explain key changes to the installation process.
- Install Oracle SES and configure PeopleSoft Search framework.
- Deploy search definitions and build search indexes.
- Configure end user search options.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will teach you how to install and configure the PeopleSoft Search Framework so you can take advantage of the valuable reporting, portal and system administration enhancements introduced in PeopleTools 8.53. You'll walk away with the ability to efficiently administer PeopleSoft to better meet your organization's business requirements.
- Use and Configure Dashboards
- Explain Key Changes to the Installation Process
- Install Oracle SES and Configuring PeopleSoft Search Framework
- Deploy Search Definitions and Building Search Indexes
- Configure End User Search Options
- Create and use Pivot Grids
- Use BI Publisher Enhancements
- Enhance Queries using Query Drilling URLs
- Use and Configure Workcenters
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Portal Developer
- Reports Developer
- Security Administrators
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant