This PeopleTools Server Administration 8.54 Delta / Oracle SES Configuration training covers the configuration of the PeopleSoft Search Framework to work with PeopleSoft applications. In addition, the course covers a general overview of Automated Configuration Mangaement (ACM), introduced in PeopleTools releases 8.54.
- Understand automated configuration management.
- Execute automated configuration management templates from PIA and the command line.
- Explain the features of the PeopleSoft search framework.
- Integrate PeopleSoft and Oracle SES.
- Deploy search definitions and building search indexes.
- Locate delivered search definitions.
- Deploy search definitions and search categories.
- Build search indexes.
- Work with incremental index updates.
- Configure end user search options.
- Work with search framework search results.
- Enable global and keyword search.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you understand how to administer and configure the PeopleSoft Search Framework. You'll also develop the ability to use Automated Configuration Management introduced in PeopleTools 8.54.
- Understand Automated Configuration Management (ACM)
- Configure the PeopleSoft Search Framework
- Deploy Search Definitions and Building Search Indexes
- Configure End User Search Options
Who Can Benefit
- Database Administrators
- Functional Implementer
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- System Analysts
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Web Administrator
- Experience working with and configuring servers
- Basic understanding of PeopleTools