This PeopleSoft Update Manager training covers all of the tasks required to set up and use PeopleSoft Update Manager methodology for applying update maintenance to your PeopleSoft 9.2 and above applications. You’ll learn how to perform each task from installing the Oracle VirtualBox to applying the updates to all your PeopleSoft environments.
- Use PeopleSoft VirtualBox Images.
- Start the PeopleSoft VirtualBox appliance.
- Configure the Windows Client running Change Assistant.
- Define a new Change Package.
- Use PeopleSoft Update Manager PIA application.
- Apply Change Package.
- Download and apply a PeeopleSoft Release Patchset.
Benefits to You
PeopleSoft Update Manager is the update methodology and mechanism you will use to apply updates to your PeopleSoft applications. This course steps you through the entire process to get you up and running quickly.
You'll also learn to download, import and start the PeopleSoft Image for your PeopleSoft product.
PeopleSoft Update Manager
This course will help you develop the skills to perform all of the tasks necessary to set up and use this methodology. Learn through participating in hands-on exercises. You'll also learn how to use Change Assistant for Update Manager,which includes defining and applying the generated custom change package.
PeopleSoft Update Manager PIA Application
Investing in this course will help you develop the skills to search and select updates using PeopleSoft Update Manager PIA Application.
- Configure the Windows Client running Change Assistant
- Define a new change package
- Use PeopleSoft Update Manager PIA application
- Apply change package
- Download and apply a PeopleSoft Release Patchset
- Download and import PeopleSoft VirtualBox Images
- Start the PeopleSoft VirtualBox Appliance
Who Can Benefit
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- System Administrator
- Technical Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Architecture
- Experience with Application Designer
- Understanding of the data structures of PeopleSoft applications