This XML Publisher for PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Rel 8.50 training is designed for developers and power users who will be creating and maintaining custom reports. You'll learn how to create report templates and sub-templates, define reports including bursting and translations.
- Identify data sources.
- Create templates.
- Define XML Publisher reports.
- Run XML Publisher reports.
- Run reports using PeopleCode.
- Understand various methods of running and viewing reports.
What is XML Publisher?
XML Publisher for PeopleSoft Enterprise is a template-based reporting solution. It separates the data extraction process from the report layout and allows reuse of extracted application data into multiple report layouts.
- Create and register data source
- Define XML Publisher reports
- Run and view XML Publisher reports
- Describe XML Publisher
- Set up XML Publisher for PeopleSoft applications
- Create templates
Who Can Benefit
- Reports Developer
- Technical Consultant
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with report writing techniques