This Siebel 8.1.x Technical Foundations training is appropriate for Siebel 8.0 and Siebel 8.1 customers. It's designed to introduce you to Siebel technical principles and contains information that's essential to technical team members.
- Navigate, query and edit data in the application.
- Administer list of values.
- Use Siebel Tools to examine object definitions.
- Run server jobs.
- Inspect and test business services, web services and workflows.
- Identify Siebel architecture components.
Benefits to You
You'll develop a solid introduction to Siebel applications so you can better understand how to leverage the technical functionality of Siebel applications. What you learn in this course will help you better meet the needs of your organization. You'll also participate in hands-on practices to reinforce new concepts.
- Navigate Siebel applications
- Create, maintain, and query data
- Describe access control
- Identify the role of each piece of the Siebel architecture
- Identify the various Siebel clients
- Run server jobs
- Identify object types and their relationships
- Use Siebel Tools to examine object definitions
- Inspect and test business services and workflows
- Administer and test a Siebel web service
- Administer list of values
Who Can Benefit
- Support Engineer
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows