The Exalogic engineered system provides your mission-critical applications with a high performance, reliable, and secure ecosystem. Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x for Architects helps ensure that IT organizations can successfully integrate their applications into this unique environment that includes InfiniBand networks, ZFS storage, and virtual data centers.
- Create an Exalogic implementation road map.
- Design Exalogic accounts and vServers to support an application.
- Identify key best practices related to Exalogic networking and storage.
- Plan for backup, disaster recovery, and patches.
Identify the core design decisions and implementation tasks for Exalogic deployments, from installation through production, maintenance, and disaster recovery.Multitenancy
Design accounts, vServers, networks, and distribution groups to support an implementation. Learn how best to isolate network and storage data within a shared Exalogic infrastructure.Networks and Storage
Design public and private networks on the InfiniBand fabric along with NFS projects and shares on the Exalogic storage appliance.
- Design for high availability and maintainability on Exalogic
- Plan for backup and disaster recovery on Exalogic
- Identify Exalogic patching tools
- Enumerate the core elements of an Exalogic solution
- Plan an Exalogic installation
- Describe the relationship of Fusion Middleware to Exalogic
- Design cloud accounts
- and vServers
- Design Exalogic networks
- Design Exalogic storage projects and shares
- Identify Exalogic security best practices
- Familiarity with Fusion Middleware
- Familiarity with basic Unix network and storage concepts