Note: No hands on lab environment for the TOD course.
The Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x: Middleware Deployment training utilizes a typical middleware application deployment and helps you takes advantage of the unique storage, network, and cloud characteristics of Exalogic. This course teaches you the necessary skills and best practices to effectively implement an Oracle Fusion Middleware application, on the Oracle Exalogic platform.
- Plan, implement and tune the Fusion Middleware on a Virtual Data Center.
- Configure shared storage and hosts to support Oracle middleware.
- Identify the Middleware Cloud Assets to support the deployment.
- Create Accounts, Virtual Networks, Virtual Servers and Distribution Groups.
- Work with SDP, RDMA, and IMB to optimize the performance and sclability of WebLogic Server, Coherence and Tuxedo.
- Install and Configure Oracle Traffic Director to intelligently load balance traffic to a middleware cluster.
- Configure shared storage and hosts to support Oracle middleware
- Install and configure a middleware domain on Exalogic
- Optimize WebLogic
- and Tuxedo configurations for Exalogic
- Use Traffic Director to proxy requests to a middleware cluster
- Design accounts
- and vServers to support a middleware deployment
- Familiarity with basic Unix network and storage concepts