The Oracle SuperCluster seminar will help you develop the skills to successfully describe, configure, maintain, administer and troubleshoot software and hardware on the Oracle SuperCluster T5-8. Explore the architecture and components of a Oracle SuperCluster, while deep diving into the available features.
- Perform common system administration tasks.
- Use tools to help simplify administration.
- Perform common tasks on the Oracle SuperCluster including backup/recovery.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the Oracle SuperCluster.
- Administer the Oracle SuperCluster.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this seminar, you'll explore data replication and disaster recovery configurations. Developing these new skills will ensure rapid recovery in case of system or data loss.
- List the functions and features of the Oracle SuperCluster
- Identify the components and architecture of the Oracle SuperCluster
- Integrate the Oracle SuperCluster into an existing data center
Who Can Benefit
- System Integrator
- Experience with Unix, Servers, and Storage
- Experience with LDoms and ZFS
- Oracle Solaris 10 and Oracle Solaris 11 Administration