No hands-on lab environment for the Training On Demand course format
This Oracle Big Data Overview training teaches technical managers and decision makers the essential concepts of big data. Expert Oracle University instructors will introduce the key Oracle products that support it through interactive lectures and hands-on exercises.
- Describe the role of Hadoop and its use in the Oracle Big Data platform.
- Describe the concepts of big data.
- Identify the business implications of big data for an organization.
- Identify the key products in Oracle's big data platform and describe their functional role.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll develop a deeper understanding of what big data means to your organization. You will walk away with more knowledge about the role of the Oracle platform and its components, including Oracle NoSQL Database, Hadoop Distributed File System, Oracle Data Mining and Oracle Big Data Connectors. The seminar is presented by key experts from Oracle's big data product management groups who convey their messages through a series of effective lectures.
- Identify the key products in Oracle's big data platform and describe their functional role
- Describe the concepts of big data
- Identify the business implications of big data for an organization
- Describe the role of Hadoop and its use in the Oracle Big Data platform
Who Can Benefit
- Business Analysts
- Configuration Consultant
- Data Center Manager
- Database Administrators
- IT Director
- Systems Architects