This DIVArchive Administration Training Ed 1 teaches you the details of the DIVArchive Content Storage Manager's architecture, configuration, operation and maintenance. After the training, you will be able to check how your system performs, maintain its optimal condition, take advantage of its advanced functions and features, and plan for future evolutions of your system and workflows.
- Understand the architecture and concepts of the DIVArchive Content Storage Manager.
- Become familiar with how it can transform your digital production and distribution workflow.
- Interface your DIVArchive Content Storage Manager to a wide variety of data sources: Network-Attached Storage, Production and Media Asset Managers, video servers and Avid systems, to name a few.
- Take advantage of advanced features like partial restore, transcoding, storage tiers, and integrate them seamlessly with your existing workflows and systems.
- Expand your system with additional resources, multi-site configurations, cloud-based storage and content storage management services.
- Monitor your system, tune it for optimal performance, and maintain it in perfect operational condition.
Benefits to You
As a system administrator, participating in this course will help you take ownership of the DIVArchive Content Storage Manager as the decision maker for changes and evolutions of the system and workflows. You will be the point of contact for operators and media managers requiring assistance with the digital archive. DIVArchive is a leading brand in the media and entertainment market; product experts are recognized and valued.
- Take advantage of advanced features of DIVArchive such as partial restore
- or automatic migration
- Plan for evolutions such as newer storage technologies
- DIVA Cloud or multiple sites
- Check how their DIVArchive system performs
- Conduct simple configuration changes
- Perform routine maintenance
- Fix common problems
- Collect logs and information to escalate issues to the Oracle hotline
- Understand the DIVArchive architecture and framework
- A working knowledge of Windows-based servers, networking and storage devices.