In this course you will learn how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. You will develop in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content. In a hands-on environment, you will also troubleshoot common problems related to the configuration and operation of the security features of the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS operating system.
- Investigate networking issues using advanced firewall tools including the CLI
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced routing scenario challenges
- Follow proven troubleshooting methodologies specific to individual features
Who Can Benefit
- Security Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Support Staff
Students must complete the Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course and have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing. They also will need in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering.