Successful completion of this four-day, instructor-led course will enhance the studens understanding of how to better configure, manage, and monitor PAN-OS threat prevention features. The student will get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring threat prevention features in a lab environment.
- Describe the cyber-attack lifecycle and recognize common forms of attack
- Describe PAN-OS threat prevention capabilities
- Use firewall logs and reports to make better configuration decisions
- Configure the firewall to detect, block, and record threats
Who Can Benefit
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Support Staff
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.