Palo Alto Networks Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents sophisticated vulnerability exploits and unknown malware-driven attacks. Successful completion of this two-day, instructor-led course should prepare the student to deploy on-premise Traps in large-scale or complex configurations and optimize its configuration.
- Design, build, implement, and optimize large-scale Traps deployments
- Distribute Traps endpoint software in an automated way
- Prepare master images for VDI deployment
- Create a Traps Linux installation package and install the agent onto a Linux endpoint
- Build multi-ESM deployments
- Design and implement customized policies
- Test Traps with exploits created using Metasploit
- Examine prevention dumps with windbg
Who Can Benefit
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Technical Support Engineers
Windows system administration skills and familiarity with enterprise security concepts are required.
An elementary level of Linux shell experience is needed for the Linux lab activity.