API management capabilities are becoming increasingly important as companies begin to use application programming interfaces to provide direct programmable access to their services, data, and processes. In this course, you will explore the features of Red Hat 3scale API Management and learn to create and manage a developer portal with these features:
- End-user signup flows
- ActiveDocs documentation
- Custom workflows
- Rate limits
- SOAP and ODATA web services
As a result of attending this course, you will understand the architecture and features of 3scale API Management and will be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Create, manage, and monetize APIs.
- Establish and configure API subscription plans.
- Configure and test API management integration.
- Configure rate limits for APIs.
Who Can Benefit
- API developers interested in using 3scale API Management for API billing and enabling security and access control features
- System architects and administrators who want to create a portal for monetizing their APIs
- Familiarity with APIs and testing APIs
- Familiarity with containers and Red Hat® OpenShift is helpful, but not required