Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management teaches you how to perform an initial configuration and setup of Red Hat CloudForms 2. In this self-paced, online tutorial, students will learn how to perform an initial configuration of CloudForms, how to implement auditing and compliance policies, and how to provision virtual machines (VMs).
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms Appliance.
- Deploy VMs.
- Perform VM audits.
- Perform policy-based management.
- Run VM reports.
Who Can Benefit
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- System andVM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful, but not required