Students will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Gluster Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available common Internet file systems (CIFS) and network file systems (NFS) using Clustered Trivial DataBase (CTDB), unified file and object storage, and geo-replication. Finally, students will learn about the Hadoop plugin for Red Hat Storage, snapshots, and geo-replication.
- Install and configure Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Create and manage different volume types
- Learn about IP failover for NFS and CIFS using CTDB
- Explore geo-replication
- Practice unified file and object storage using Swift
- Learn about snapshots
- Learn about the Hadoop plugin
Who Can Benefit
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Gluster Storage.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended.
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the needed skills can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.