The performance-based RHCVA Exam (EX318) tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills to create, deploy, and manage Linux® and Microsoft Windows virtual machines hosted on either Red Hat® Enterprise Linux servers or dedicated hypervisor nodes using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager. The Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification is for system administrators whose responsibilities require them to have the skills and knowledge to deploy and manage virtual hosts in production environments using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced system administrators who are preparing to adopt and deploy Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization to a large number of servers or virtual machines
- IT professionals who are evaluating a migration from other virtualization technologies and want to fully understand what skills are needed to administer Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization technology
- System administrators whose jobs include managing virtual environments
- Experience using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager and Hypervisor
- Experience using and installing software on Microsoft Windows
- Experience using VNC to view remote desktops