The Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization course explores the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux® managed through the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization suite. Students acquire the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux and Microsoft Windows virtual machines hosted on either dedicated Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager. With hands-on labs and a deep dive into the technology, this training course is the perfect first step for any enterprise planning or executing a virtualization deployment strategy.
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform.
- Configure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment (datacenters, clusters, and storage domains).
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines (servers and desktops).
- Create virtual machine snapshots and explore high-availability options.
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment.
- Secure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment with multilevel administrative roles.
- Monitor and create custom reports.
- Back up and restore Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- IT professionals interested in earning an RHCVA certification
- IT professionals who have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with the Linux operating system
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows operating systems is beneficial but not necessary for this course