Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409) is designed for IT professionals who use Ansible by Red Hat® and need to centrally manage their Ansible projects in a way that scales to large teams and complex enterprise installations using Ansible Tower by Red Hat.
- This Ansible training is based on Ansible Tower 3, Ansible 2, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7.
- Install Ansible Tower by Red Hat
- Configure users and teams to access Ansible Tower resources using role-based access controls
- Use Ansible Tower to manage shared access to inventories and machine credentials
- Create job templates and workflow job templates to standardize playbook execution
- Launch playbooks and monitor and review job results using Ansible Tower
Who Can Benefit
- Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and network administrators interested in centrally managing Ansible projects and playbook execution at scale with Ansible Tower by Red Hat
- Successfully completed Automation with Ansible I (DO407) or equivalent experience with Ansible, Ansible playbooks, and roles
- Have Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification in Red Hat Enterprise Linux or equivalent Linux system administration skills