Configuration Management with Puppet (DO405) is designed for system administrators and cloud administrators who intend to implement Puppet as integrated with Red Hat® products in an operations environment or a cloud computing environment. This course is on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and Red Hat Satellite 6. This course includes the Certificate of Expertise in Configuration Management with Puppet (EX405) exam.
- Compose Puppet manifests using a variety of Puppet DSL resources
- Author Puppet modules for deployment and configuration of network services
- Implement Puppet master and client nodes
- Use Red Hat Satellite 6 to manage system configuration using Puppet
Who Can Benefit
- This course includes the Certificate of Expertise in Configuration Management with Puppet (EX405) exam.
- Have received an Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or have equivalent experience