Red Hat® JBoss® AMQ Administration (JB440) helps system administrators, architects, and developers acquire the skills they need to administer the message broker, Red Hat JBoss AMQ. Through numerous hands-on exercises, the student will create, configure, manage, and monitor broker instances including hardened, clustered brokers that provide high availability and failover.
- Install a JBoss AMQ 7 broker
- Configure multicast and anycast addresses
- Secure the AMQ broker for authentication and authorization
- Cluster AMQ brokers
- Monitor JBoss AMQ brokers
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for application administrators, developers, IT leaders, and application architects.
- General understanding of enterprise messaging concepts and message-oriented middleware
- Ability to read and edit XML files