The JBCAA Exam (EX248) is a performance-based exam that tests your knowledge and skills to install, configure, monitor, manage, and deploy applications to JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform.
- JBCAA certification is for system administrators or application developers whose responsibilities include the deployment, implementation, and management of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and its applications.
JBoss Certified Application Administrator — JBCAA
- Earn a JBCAA certification. Demonstrating the skills and knowledge to install, configure, monitor, manage, and deploy applications to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Who Can Benefit
IT professionals who want to earn a credential that shows they have the skills and knowledge needed to install, configure, monitor, manage, and deploy applications to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform:
- Application server systems administrators
- Application administrators
- Application developers
- Deployment managers
- System architects
- Quality assurance engineers
In preparation to take this exam, Red Hat recommends:
- Training courses: JBoss Applicaiton Administration I with Exam (JB249) and JBoss Application Administration I (JB248)
- Self study: JBCAA exam objectives