Authoring Rules with Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS (JB461) introduces the student to the Red Hat JBoss BRMS rules engine and repository. In this course, students learn how to author and test rules using the graphical user interface of Business Central.
- Authoring basic business rules in Business Central
- Decision tables and rule templates
- Develop domain-specific languages (DSLs)
- Testing business rules
- Authoring complex business rules in Business Central
Who Can Benefit
- Business analysts and enterprise SOA architects who are responsible for creating and adapting business policies.
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules.
- Java™ EE application developers who wish to learn how to use Business Central to author rules.
- Basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships; for example, orders and order items.
- Experience in developing business rules.
- Experience in business modeling.
- Ability to work with spreadsheets.