The Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421) tests candidates' abilities to create and maintain enterprise integration services using Red Hat JBoss® Fuse. An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat JBoss Fuse framework and application programming interfaces (APIs) for Apache Camel.
- This Exam is 4 Hours
Who Can Benefit
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
- Have taken the Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (RH421) course or have extensive work experience in enterprise integration using Apache Camel
- Have familiarity working in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux® environment
- Review the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam (EX421) objectives