Red Hat Decision Manager and Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0 for Business Users (JB371) teaches the core concepts and foundational skills necessary to make the most of Red Hat® Decision Manager and Red Hat® Process Automation Manager as a business user. You will learn to navigate the improved user interface for Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager, as well as how to design basic rules and business processes and define foundational case management concepts. This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5, Red Hat Decision Manager 7.0, Red Hat Process Automation Manager 7.0, and Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform 3.9.
As a result of attending this course, you will understand the basic concepts of process-driven applications and how to develop basic rules and processes. You will also learn how to run and test applications with Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager. You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Develop rules using decision tables.
- Navigate and create projects using Decision Central.
- Design a business process in Business Central.
- Navigate and test a case management project.
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for business analysts who want to learn how to use Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager to directly impact application decisions and processes and help their organizations improve time to market and general agility.
- Possess a basic understanding of data structures such as tables and their relationships
- Be capable of working with spreadsheets
- Having a basic understanding of business rules and processes is helpful