Learn how to install a data grid, develop a cache-based application, cluster and secure caches, and more Red Hat® Data Grid Development with exam (JB454) focuses on the configuration of caches and manipulation of cache entries. You will learn how to access caches in library and remote modes (clustered and non-clustered), in addition to exploring techniques for securing and searching data grids and encrypting data grid communications. The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Fast-Cache Application Development exam (EX453) is included in this offering.
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to install, configure, and customize data-driven applications that need to store data in memory in a distributed environment.
- Install Data Grid either as an embedded server or distributed cache.
- Configure Data Grid to use alternative cache mechanisms.
- Develop cache-based applications using Data Grid APIs.
- Secure caches among multiple servers.
Who Can Benefit
- Java developers
- DevOps professionals who will administer Red Hat Data Grid
- Possess Java programming skills
- Have experience with Red Hat CodeReady Studio or Eclipse