Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse is a hands-on course that gives System Administrators and Java™ developers an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
- Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
- Bundles: structure, tooling, and deployment
- JBoss Fuse command line interface administration and management
- JBoss Fuse security using the Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
- Enterprise management via Fabric, using CLI and Hawt.io management interface
Who Can Benefit
Red Hat JBoss Fuse administrators and developers who need to learn how to install, configure, manage and deploy OSGi-compliant applications.
- Java EE application server administration knowledge
- Experience with tools such as Maven or Ant
- Basic Camel knowledge