The performance-based Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (EX342) tests your ability to analyze Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems for common issues that may cause degradation or loss of performance and either correct the issues or gather forensic information that can be passed along to a third party. By passing this exam you earn a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise that also counts toward earning a Red Hat Certified Architect credential.
Who Can Benefit
- System administrators who manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- System administrators who wish to demonstrate problem solving and analysis skills
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential
- Taken Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting (RH342) or have similar experience troubleshooting Red Hat Enterprise Linux deployments.
- Earned Red Hat Certified Engineer or have equivalent systems administration experience.