The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management exam (EX362) tests your knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage Red Hat® Enterprise Linux authentication services and integrate those services with a variety of Red Hat and non-Red Hat products and technologies. By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat® Certified Architect (RHCA®). This exam is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Red Hat Satellite Server 6, Red Hat Ansible Tower 2, and Microsoft Windows 10 Active Directory.
- Install Red Hat Identity Management (IdM) in a scalable, fault-tolerant environment
- Create users/groups/policies
- Install and configure IdM clients
- Configure roaming/automounted home directories
- Use REST apis to query IdM
- Configure Kerberized services
- Create trust relationships with Active Directory
- Configure/control policies and user access
- Configure and manage a certificate authority
- Back up an IdM infrastructure
- Configure IdM as LDAP backend for external services such as Red Hat Satellite Server or Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Implement a SSO
Who Can Benefit
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- System administrators who want to demonstrate the ability to configure authentication services and link other products to those services.
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification recommended)
- Take the Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) course or have comparable work experience
- Take Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower (DO409)
- Take Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403)
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication exam objectives