The Red Hat® Enterprise Performance Tuning Exam (EX442) is a performance-based test of the skills covered in Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442). To enroll in this exam, candidates must hold a current RHCE® certification.
- This exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam make real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within 5 business days following the exam.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced Linux® system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certification of Expertise or an RHCA certification
- Hold a current RHCE certification at the time the exam is taken.
- Have taken our Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442) course or have equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.