Need more flexibility in when and where you test? Our new Individual Exam Sessions are a convenient alternative to the traditional classroom environment. Available through personal testing stations, Individual Exam Sessions let you schedule some of our most popular exams for the date and time that works best for you.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam
This can be bundled (Course and Exam) to receive a discount.View Bundle
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I reschedule an Individual Exam Session once I have scheduled an exam?
- Examinees may reschedule Individual Exam Sessions 24-hours or more in advance of the scheduled start time.
- An Individual Exam Session purchase must be redeemed within one (1) year of purchase and any rescheduling must occur within that time period
Can I cancel my Individual Exam Session?
- All sales of Individual Exam Session are final and cannot be canceled
- You will have one (1) year from the date your registration is confirmed in which to redeem your purchase by scheduling an exam.
Can I transfer my Individual Exam Session purchase to someone else?
- Individual Exam Session purchases are non-transferable.
When can I take my Individual Exam Session?
- You can schedule for Individual Exam Session at any available location during their normal hours of operations.
What happens if I arrive late to my Individual Exam Session?
- Arriving 15 minutes late or more is considered a no-show.
Are breaks allowed once an Individual Exam Session has begun?
- Breaks are permitted but are taken on the clock. Exams might be suspended or stopped altogether in the event a break is too long.
Are cell phones, scratch paper, and other personal items allowed during an Individual Exam Session?
- No, examinees will be asked to put away all personal items while taking exams.