The Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack® exam (EX210) tests candidates skills, knowledge and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the Red Hat OpenStack Platform. An IT professional who has earned the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This exam is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8. If you are purchasing an Individual Exam on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8, it is only delivered at limited Individual Exam locations at this time. Contact a training representative if you have questions or need assistance finding a location near you.
- This is a 3 hour Exam.
Who Can Benefit
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE) who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- Be RHCSA or have comparable work experience and skills (RCHE would be even better).
- Have taken the Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course or have comparable work experience using Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Review the RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210) objectives.
- Deploy and configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Use both Horizon and the command line interface to manage an OpenStack environment
- Configure control nodes, compute nodes and storage nodes
- Manage users
- Manage projects
- Manage flavors
- Manage roles
- Set quotas
- Manage images
- Configure images at instantiation
- Add additional compute nodes
- Manage storage
- Configure and manage networking
- Manage Cinder storage
- Monitor OpenStack services
- Use Heat templates to configure OpenStack services and resources