The Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310) is a performance-based exam that tests your ability to integrate Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform services with Red Hat Ceph Storage and implement advanced networking features utilizing the OpenStack Neutron service. In order to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack, you must also be a current Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in Red Hat OpenStack at the time you pass the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack (EX310) exam.
Who Can Benefit
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat Ceph Storage as a back end for OpenStack
- An RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential
Exam candidates should:
- Hold a current RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack certification at the time the exam is taken.
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL310) or have equivalent experience.
- Understand that real-world system administration experience is also an important aspect of preparation for the exam.
- Review exam objectives for the Red Hat Certified Engineer in OpenStack exam.